RESERVE A UNIT BELOW!
Boxes & Supplies
Fenced & Gated
Online Bill Pay
#1 Self Storage Unit Facility In Philadelphia, PA
Featuring Temperature Controlled Units
If you're looking for a facility with a friendly staff, Mr. Storage South Philadelphia can help! We proudly serve the surrounding areas of Pennsport, Bella Vista, Southwark, and Queen Village with secure storage. We offer extended access hours daily from 5:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., so you can stop by and retrieve your items when it's convenient for your schedule. With a variety of sizes and options available including climate-controlled storage units, you'll find the right storage space at our South Philly location — no matter what you need to store.
With our referral program, you can save $25 for every friend or family member you help move in. There’s no limit to how much you can save! Additionally, ask about our free pick-up service for new renters. We’ll help you move into your storage unit at no cost! We offer apartment-like amenities for your belongings, from enhanced security to tenant insurance for your stored goods. We’ll even accept your business deliveries for you! Our team will gladly help you determine the most practical unit for your possessions.
We’re around the corner from the South Philadelphia Sports Complex, mere minutes away from the interchange of I-95 with the Schuylkill Expressway/I-76. Daily access to your stored property gives you the ability to enjoy the benefits of extra space on your own schedule. Let us be your office records and supply closet, your second garage for seasonal gear and sports equipment, and your temporary holding station between your moves. Call our storage facility today to speak with our team!
Betsy Farris on 11/23/2020Friendly staff, felt safe, easy to access, and kept our belongings safe, clean and dry. Exactly what we needed while we packed our house for a move. Checking in and closing out our unit was very easy. Thanks Randi and everyone!
Anthony Byrd on 10/14/2020Customer service was great and I highly recommend it here . When I rented my storage Randi helped me and everything went smooth and easy . We did it by phone and email. I only stored for a few months . When it was time to move out , it was just as simple as when I got there . That almost never happens nowhere , especially in a year like 2020 . If I ever need storage again , I would definitely go back .
waldo Waldo on 09/26/2020We ended up not needing the unit but the lady in the office was very helpful. She gave me a lot of good information and when we need it we will go there.
From downtown Philadelphia, PA:
- Head south on S 15th Street toward S Penn Square
- S 15th Street turns slightly left and becomes S Penn Square
- Turn right onto Market Street
- Take the ramp on the left onto I-95 S
- In 1.9 miles, take exit 19 for I-76 E toward Walt Whitman Bridge/Packer Avenue
- Keep right
- Follow signs for I-76 W/Packer Avenue
- Turn left onto S Front Street (follow signs for Oregon Avenue)
- Mr. Storage South Philadelphia will be on the right
From Girard Estates, Philadelphia, PA:
- Head north on S 21st St toward W Porter St
- Turn right onto W Porter St
- Turn right onto S Front St
- Mr. Storage South Philadelphia will be on the left
From Passyunk Square, Philadelphia, PA:
- Head southeast on Reed St toward S Alder St
- Turn right onto S 10th St
- Turn left onto Dickinson St
- Turn right onto S Front St
- Destination will be on the left
From Grays Ferry, Philadelphia, PA:
- Get on I-76 E from Grays Ferry Ave
- Head north on S 28th St toward Earp St
- Turn left onto Oakford St
- Turn right onto S 30th St
- Turn left onto Grays Ferry Ave
- Turn left onto S 34th St
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the ramp onto I-76 E
- Follow I-76 E to Packer Ave.
- Take exit 350 from I-76 E
- Merge onto I-76 E
- Continue straight to stay on I-76 E
- Take exit 350 for Packer Ave toward I-950.1 mi
- Continue on Packer Ave. Drive to S Front St
- Turn left onto Packer Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S Front St
- Destination will be on the right